Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Ivan & Menno frontend "runtime error 380" (Read 4904 times) previous topic - next topic

Ivan & Menno frontend "runtime error 380"

Has anyone of you using the Ivan&Menno frontend got the error message "runtime error 380 - invalid property value"?

nosync (...thats my Maxi Studio ISIS refusing to sync multitrack recording...)

Reply #2
Nosync, I just got that same error message when trying out a new version of one of my other frontends. I did something that was 'not allowed'. What exactly did you do to get the error message?

Reply #3
The first time I used the frontend everything was OK, but the second was when the message occurred. As a matter of fact I read about the vb-runtime problem on the webpage before I used it, so I expected the worst but even so it worked fine once (WinMe). Right now I´ve downloaded the vb-runtime sp twice, just to be sure that the exe wasn´t corrupted, but still no luck. I tried to take a look in the registry to see if there was something there that could point me in the right direction, but you know, it´s a jungle in there.

Reply #4
I got runtime error 380 also. I then deleted the both the program and the cfg file and whatnot and reextracted it. Voila! Success