Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Format from Other Fields - How to remove old patterns? (Read 1533 times) previous topic - next topic

Format from Other Fields - How to remove old patterns?

Hi

Under properties metadata, there is the possibility to fill fields by "Format from Other Fields" (right-click context menu). I have several old patterns there in the drop-down menu, which I would like to remove. How do I do that? Could not figure it out and have not found any documentation.

Thanks for your help!

Re: Format from Other Fields - How to remove old patterns?

Reply #1
Select the preset you want to remove. Right-click on the drop down arrow or the border of the listbox, and choose "Remove this history item".

Reply #2
Thank you very much j7n! That was the solution I was looking for. Is this documented somewhere? I've tried to find a solution on the web before. Anyway, it is now documented for eternity in this post. 8) 

Reply #3
This has been asked before on the forum. No other documentation that I am aware of mentions this function. The same preset management options are available on a few other combo boxes in Preferences. The delete function isn't really discoverable. In other places I would typically see a Delete button next to the listbox (as in the DSP manager or File Operations).