Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Working audioscrobbler? (Read 2674 times) previous topic - next topic

Working audioscrobbler?

Reply #1
It works fine for me.

What are the Audioscrobbler entries in the console (View > Console)? You should see entries such as:
Code: [Select]
Audioscrobbler: Handshake successful.
Audioscrobbler: Submitting track...
Audioscrobbler: Submission succeeded.

Working audioscrobbler?

Reply #2
Code: [Select]
Opening track for playback: "E:\Audio\M83\M83 - M83 - 2002\05 Sitting.m4a"
Audioscrobbler: Track is not in Media Library - not submitting to Audioscrobbler.
Opening track for playback: "E:\Audio\M83\M83 - Saturdays = Youth\9 - Too Late.flac"
Audioscrobbler: Track is not in Media Library - not submitting to Audioscrobbler.
Opening track for playback: "E:\Audio\M83\M83 - Saturdays = Youth\5 - Couleurs.flac"
Opening track for playback: "E:\Audio\M83\M83 - Saturdays = Youth\5 - Couleurs.flac"
Audioscrobbler: Track is not in Media Library - not submitting to Audioscrobbler..

what in the fuck?

Working audioscrobbler?

Reply #3
There's an option in the plugin settings called "Only submit tracks from media library" - I'm not a genius so I can't tell if it's related, but maybe you should have a look at that.

Working audioscrobbler?

Reply #4
There's an option in the plugin settings called "Only submit tracks from media library" - I'm not a genius so I can't tell if it's related, but maybe you should have a look at that.

seems to be it