Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: In my Library, albums are displayed alphabetically. How can I change sorting? (Read 638 times) previous topic - next topic

In my Library, albums are displayed alphabetically. How can I change sorting?

That's pretty much it. My custom playlists I can sort in any order I want by dragging them around, but in my library the albums are always only shown alphabetically. How can I change that, to for example chronologically? I am using a custom skin by the way, if that's of any relevance.

Re: In my Library, albums are displayed alphabetically. How can I change sorting?

Reply #1
Hi there,

What custom skin and which library viewer does it use? You probably just need to add a [%date%] field to the library viewer settings. Or see if there is already a view pattern to sort by date. (Maybe right-click to change views)

Cheers

Re: In my Library, albums are displayed alphabetically. How can I change sorting?

Reply #2
Hi there,

What custom skin and which library viewer does it use? You probably just need to add a [%date%] field to the library viewer settings. Or see if there is already a view pattern to sort by date. (Maybe right-click to change views)

Cheers

Hello anamorphic, I'm using this skin:

https://www.deviantart.com/sv0911/art/Foobar2000-skin-Darkonev4-modded-628389519

Under "installed media library viewers" it says Quicksearch, Album List, SQLite Viewer, Search, Facets.