Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Alternative F2K icon... (Read 12056 times) previous topic - next topic

Alternative F2K icon...

hi. I got tired of the regular foobar icon (which is the only single thing I don't like about foobar), so I made a custom one. I thought I'd upload it, someone might like it.. it only works with dark backgrounds though

I use it for the tray and the quick launch bar only, but it has up to 48*48 px resolution
you can change the tray icon in preferences>display>Columns UI>Status bar/systray
sune

Alternative F2K icon...

Reply #1
That looks really nice  thanks!

Alternative F2K icon...

Reply #2
THANKS 

Alternative F2K icon...

Reply #3
how do you change the icon if you're using panels ui?

Alternative F2K icon...

Reply #5
I have no idea bubbabyte, sorry. I guess it's time to start looking at that panels ui thing

Alternative F2K icon...

Reply #6
nice work
I love it very much

Alternative F2K icon...

Reply #8
Anybody wants black version?
May be useful @ Windows Classic Theme

This one for tray icon:
[attachment=3415:attachment]

This one for main icon:
[attachment=3416:attachment]
[attachment=3417:attachment]

Alternative F2K icon...

Reply #9
hi. I got tired of the regular foobar icon (which is the only single thing I don't like about foobar), so I made a custom one. I thought I'd upload it, someone might like it.. it only works with dark backgrounds though

I use it for the tray and the quick launch bar only, but it has up to 48*48 px resolution
you can change the tray icon in preferences>display>Columns UI>Status bar/systray
sune

What VS are you using?

Alternative F2K icon...

Reply #10
Thanks. Looks much better than the normal icon.

Alternative F2K icon...

Reply #11
Wow, thats excellent. Definately switching.
hi

Alternative F2K icon...

Reply #12
I think it's pointless to make a new topic for 1 icon. so i decided to post it here...
my own foobar2k icon - [attachment=3839:attachment] and a 256x256 png - [attachment=3838:attachment]