Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [foo_remotecontrol] New plugin for Creative remote control (Read 15600 times) previous topic - next topic

[foo_remotecontrol] New plugin for Creative remote control

Foo_remotecontrol (Version BETA 1)  

This plugin let you control your foobar2000 0.9 with Creative remote control.

The remote control interface are provided by Melloware Intelliremote software which claims to work with Soundblaster Live!, Audigy, Extigy, Audigy ZS, Soundblaster X-Fi. That means you can these remote control with this plugin to control your foobar.

However, the Intelliremote software which I included in this release is an old version 2.1 dosen't support X-FI. So you have to install the newer version by yourself if you have an X-FI remote. Just override the intelliprefs.xml file with the one in my release.

Download: http://www-scf.usc.edu/~haowang/foo_remote...ol/download.php

Link to Melloware Intelliremote  http://melloware.com/products/intelliremote/

INSTALLATION:
1. Download foo_remotecontrol.rar and Intelliremote.rar from above site.
2. Extract foo_remotecontrol.rar to the components folder of foobar2000 0.9.
3. Extract Intelliremote.rar to any folder you like. You can put it outside foobar folder.
4. Run Intelliremote.exe. (I'd recommend you add this to your startup folder in star menu, so you don't have to run it every time you want to use the remote control. )
5. Run CmdMapping.exe in foo_remotecontrol folder to create mapping between keys and foobar menu items.
6. Restart foobar. Test your remote control.

Enjoy:)

[foo_remotecontrol] New plugin for Creative remote control

Reply #1