Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: label (Read 3881 times) previous topic - next topic

label

the label is unkind.

I would like it to be more fun, because I listen to jolly music.

thx

Re: label

Reply #1
No, foobar is serious player it must to be angry.
Somewhere, there's someone dying in a foreign land
Meanwhile, the world is crying stupidity of man
Tell me why, tell me why

Reply #2
Does it need a little nose to illustrate that it's a cat mouth, and cat mouths are vaguely shaped like that?

Reply #4
No, foobar is serious player it must to be angry.

Hahaha :-D  . I must show it to my wife, so she could understand why I am so often angry - I am just serious :-)

Reply #5
Hahaha :-D  . I must show it to my wife, so she could understand why I am so often angry - I am just serious :-)
Kidding me? From your avatar I was sure you were always nice and cuddly.

^.   .^
= ^ =

(Edit: Does the fb2k cat need whiskers? I think it does well without.)

Reply #7
It can always be a happy cat, ala:

^.   .^
= ᴥ =

Seems more popular to use for bear faces, though.

Reply #8
To me, it looks more like an alien from another galaxy. Maybe that is a smile!

Reply #9
OK guys, so what we are going to develop today? :-D

Reply #10

Reply #11
Wait!?! It's supposed to be a cat, not an alien? My whole life is a lie.

Reply #12
Same with me. :) I have always thought that it was some kind of alien or so, and after this discussion I have realized that it is actually a cat.
Oh, maybe cats are aliens! xD
Tell me why, tell me why

Reply #14
Cats ARE aliens. There is even cartoon about it on one of Disney channels (at least here in Poland).

Once I had a cat. It was acting at least as illegal immigrant if not like a pure alien. It was doing illegal experiments with furniture when no one looked, it was hijacking small objects and experimenting with them, it was hiding when we looked and only going out of its hideaway and acting nicely only when it was feeding time... I always wondered where the flying saucer was parked.

Reply #15
Back in the day before some forum update, there were topic subtitles under the topic titles. This thread was subtitled "Alien Cats crossbreeding with Penguins".

Once I had a cat. It was acting at least as illegal immigrant if not like a pure alien.

Must have been under a different political climate. Soon you will see political campaigns promising their bigot supporters to keep cats out of sight by building cages with the cats' own money. (Should I call my basement cat Czarny Xiądz? Cannot pronounce it properly, but a basement cat will anyway understand - and ignore - me.)

Reply #16
Once I had a cat. It was acting at least as illegal immigrant if not like a pure alien. It was doing illegal experiments with furniture when no one looked, it was hijacking small objects and experimenting with them, it was hiding when we looked and only going out of its hideaway and acting nicely only when it was feeding time... I always wondered where the flying saucer was parked.

Yeah its true. I have a cat and it acts exactly like that, so its confirmed.
Also every cat lover should love foobar too.
Tell me why, tell me why

Reply #17
To me, it looks more like an alien from another galaxy. Maybe that is a smile!

Neither an audiophile, nor album snob. Why do ratings threads always have someone saying they don't believe in rating music?
Record Label Icons: 600x600 pngs appropriate for any color background:
freeimage.host/johnbuck/?list=images&sort=name_asc&page=1