Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: dBpoweramp and ogg (Read 2662 times) previous topic - next topic

dBpoweramp and ogg

I've looked everywhere and I can't believe I couldn't find this anywhere.

Which ogg vorbis.dll is dBpoweramp using? I've tried to overwrite every .dll but nothing works. I'd like to update to 1.3.3.

Also which .exe do I need to overwrite to update aoTuV (6.0.3 Beta) for SSE and which for SSE3?

I've read .ogg vorbis was integrating the features from aoTuV, did they already integrate everything in the latest 1.3.3?

Thanks.

dBpoweramp and ogg

Reply #2
\Encoder doesn't have an Ogg folder that's why I asked about the .dll, there is a "ogg vorbis.dll" on \ of dBpoweramp and the Details say Copyright by Illustrate 2011, spoon probably modified the original .dll to adopt it to dBpoweramp.

dBpoweramp and ogg

Reply #3
...I guess it doesn't even matter anymore, I will not be able to use ogg files since iOS development doesn't support them and I will use oggdropXPd or foobar2000 to convert them for test.

The musics I have for my game are "kinda" electronic with not too many instruments and I am shocked AAC file .15 are completely transparent compared to the original wave. The size of the audio folder went from 23.7MB to 567KB !