Advice on Syncing & Managing Audio Library 2015-03-06 21:48:44 Looking for some advice on how to manage syncing my music library across multiple devices. I currently have an MP3 library on my PC of about 12,000 songs. I listen to music about 90% of the time on my Android phone and the other 10% on my PC. I have a microSD card in my phone that can support my entire library.My objective is to have my music synced between my Android phone and PC. This would include ALL music as well as playlists. So if I were to get a new Android phone, I could plug that in to my PC and grab all music and playlists from there without having to start fresh on the phone. Any advice on what would be needed (software, etc) to use to achieve this? It would be a bonus if I could also have my playlists and music synced with Google Play Music. The kicker for me is that I do not want to be limited to streaming music from Google Play Musicif I am driving in my car (in which case I want to be listening to the same music locally on my phone (so I do not consume cell data).Thank you for the advice in advance.