Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: (TOS #2) Improper language (Read 1411 times) previous topic - next topic

(TOS #2) Improper language

Hi......

I wanted to import a theme i found but got the wrong file. Now am I have looked for something to reset it but is totaly fucking impossible without learning the scripting language. HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO DO A RESET BUTTON?!!!

Not even a standard fcs file is included. If a knew that I needed to reinstall foobar and fix my order in the playlist AGAIN. I would NEVER test this modification if i knew. And I will not use it again untill you include A FUCKING RESET BUTTON!!!!!!!!

Yes I'm angry. I have been sitting here for an hour tryingto fix the theme. And I have looked in every possible location for this reset button. Thes is a couple of reset button but noone for the whole style.

No, I don't care If I get banned from this forum. I did only register to write this messege. Is it so fucking hard to do a kind of post wishes script?

You can be glad I didn't write this in the Wiki.

GET A FUCKING RESET BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!