Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Dolby Headphone Wrapper (Read 1107 times) previous topic - next topic

Dolby Headphone Wrapper

Looking for some help with the Dolby Headphone Wrapper plug-in.

I've had that installed and added through the DSP manager for some time, but I'm not sure if it's hooked up correctly. It's been some time since I installed it, and I can't remember how I did it.

When I look at the settings, there is a message "Status - Invalid DLL : required functions missing"
Is there any help available on that Wrapper plug-in?
X

Re: Dolby Headphone Wrapper

Reply #1
You haven't pointed the DLL path at the correct DOLBYHPH.DLL file acquired from a piece of software which bundles the filter plugin.

Reply #2
This is what's in the folder when I click on the location button to load the DLL.X

Reply #3
Read what's written in "About" section in your first screenshot.

Reply #4
DfPD: That image shows that the file you need, "DolbyHph.dll", is NOT in the Foobar main folder.  Locate it using Windows "Search" (for instance), and then point the dialog box to the correct location.  If you don't have the file anymore, it can prove a bit difficult to find.  Cyberlink PowerDVD installations had (have?) it included.

Reply #5
Thanks for all the help. I just found the "DolbyHph.dll" online, downloaded it, and the error message is now gone.
I thought the file was with plug-in when I installed it....anyway, it's working just fine, now.

Reply #6
The file is not free for anyone to distribute. Developers pay Dolby to license it and include it with their apps.