Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Need help installing new phono cartridge in San Francisco (Read 1488 times) previous topic - next topic

Need help installing new phono cartridge in San Francisco

I got a new Rega Exact cart to replace the stock Elys 2 cart that came with the Rega P3 I bought last April. I have never done this before. I have poor vision and lack the tools and self-confidence to attempt it myself without assistance. I am afraid of damaging the stylus if my hand slips, or failing to align things properly. I will pay someone in San Francisco to either come do the job at my home or allow me to bring the TT to your place to do the work. I called local audio shops and they don't want to work on anything they haven't sold (I bought my TT and cart online from out of state retailers). Thanks.

Re: Need help installing new phono cartridge in San Francisco

Reply #1
I have got my local audio sales guy Tim from Tone Of Music lined up to do the job for me this weekend, so I will no longer require assistance. Thanks anyway.