Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: My components (Read 35105 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: My components

Reply #100
You could use the skip silence DSP. I don't know anything to do for those files other than implementing the exact same DSP into the plugin.

Reply #101
That's exactly what I'm asking. I need a way to skip silence on these files without affecting other files/playlists in my library. Skip Silence doesn't have a playlist-specific option.
(From my first post on the issue)
If it's not too much trouble, would you be able to please add skip silence functionality to your fork of OpenMPT? Or even a checkbox to remove leading silence? It would be an enormous QoL improvement for me. I already asked in the Wishlist thread if Peter could add playlist-specific functionality to his Skip Silence plugin, which would be ideal, but I don't think that's on his radar at the moment.

Thank you for your time.
Think millionaire, but with cannons.

Reply #102
One last point I would like to make is that video game BGM tends to have weird oddities like the silence in these Deus Ex tracks, so the ability to remove the leading and trailing silence from this kind of video game music specifically would be a useful addition to the decoder for more than just these tracks.

Regardless of whether you decide to implement this or not, I just wanted to say thank you for your plugins. They have brought me joy and made my experience with foobar2000 much better than it otherwise would have been. Thanks for being awesome.  :)
Think millionaire, but with cannons.

Reply #103
Its been long time since I played Crash Bandicoot 3, I realize now latest psf decoder failed to play them. Thankfully there is an old version to check and play fine with it. Could you take a look at it? thanks. the psf got from joshw site.

Reply #104
Could you report which version supports them? I don't keep a backlog of binaries, so I need to know.

Reply #105
v.2.2.5, I got it from component repository on foobar2000 website.

Reply #106
It's a broken rip. Change the default emulation compatibility to "friendly" to work around it. Rips should work without this change. Rips that don't won't even play on actual hardware.

Reply #107
I never changed default option so missed that. I should have checked that option since its part of recent changelog. Thank you :)

Reply #108
Just found this on his website
I used to maintain a bunch of foobar2000 components, but I no longer support their community or developers, so I have ceased maintaining them. The repository for all of them, and the top level project containing all of them, are now archived, in case anyone really feels like they could take them over.
I will not update my components to support the new x86_64 version of foobar2000.

Thanks for the contributions. Hope all the best for him :)

Reply #109
I wish kode54 the best, too.  I recall that he definitely seemed to be getting sick of everything as it got more and more stressful for him to deal with what he sometimes had to.