Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_vis_simple_spectrum (Read 97001 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_vis_simple_spectrum

Reply #50
foo_vis_manager is contained in the foobar2000 installer. You have to reinstall foobar2000 and explicitly select it.

foo_vis_simple_spectrum

Reply #51
Some bug fixes (thanks to kode54 to pointing out the resource leak when resizing the window/panel):

foo_vis_simple_spectrum-0.1.6.zip: now with scrolling
foo_uie_simple_spectrum-0.1.6.zip: a panel version (single instance)
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=251855"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Polite rant - I spend four days scouring these forums looking for this link, and when I finally find it, it's dead (the panel link, I mean).

- edit - My apologies.  The link in post #1 works.  Oops...
voted 'Most likely to veer your thread' three straight years!

foo_vis_simple_spectrum

Reply #52
Any chance of an 0.9 panel version?

foo_vis_simple_spectrum

Reply #53
And a non-panel 0.9 version too would be great.

I'll try to port it myself now.
- Eugene 'HMage' Bujak

foo_vis_simple_spectrum

Reply #54
Has this thing died? It's the only thing keeping me from updating to 0.9.

foo_vis_simple_spectrum

Reply #56
I badly want this plugin.
Was anything similar developed for fb2k 0.9?

foo_vis_simple_spectrum

Reply #58
I would like to see this plugin ported to 0.9 too.

It was really handy and fine.
"The brightest flame burns quickest..."

foo_vis_simple_spectrum

Reply #59
Probably hopeless to post a comment from the looks of things, but what the heck. Can't hurt to try. Both the wife and I love this plug-in, and personally I still hope it will be ported some day. I'm almost tempted to go back to 0.8.3 just to have it back again sometimes. I've always found it to be very useful as a tool and not just a gimmic. It provides a very quick, easy analysis of tracks on the fly. Ok, I'll admit that it's just plain fun to watch sometimes too. Peaceful almost, kind of like watching fish in a fish tank.

foo_vis_simple_spectrum

Reply #60
Probably hopeless to post a comment from the looks of things, but what the heck. Can't hurt to try. Both the wife and I love this plug-in, and personally I still hope it will be ported some day. I'm almost tempted to go back to 0.8.3 just to have it back again sometimes. I've always found it to be very useful as a tool and not just a gimmic. It provides a very quick, easy analysis of tracks on the fly. Ok, I'll admit that it's just plain fun to watch sometimes too. Peaceful almost, kind of like watching fish in a fish tank.

I still haven't switched from 0.8.3 because I don't want to lose this plugin. I've been seriously strongly considering trying the port myself, and I know absolutely nothing about foobar plugins.

foo_vis_simple_spectrum

Reply #64

still waiting....

Oh really?

Yup... and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and...

There's an early alpha here. It looks very much like the old simple spectrum plugin but it is quite CPU hungry and doesn't have many features yet. Still, looks promising.

<edit>Link removed</edit>

/Kef

foo_vis_simple_spectrum

Reply #65
If I do not link something on the public pages, then it is on purpose. I have removed the page and the DLL from my site and would appreciate if you did not spread the version you have downloaded. Thanks.

foo_vis_simple_spectrum

Reply #66
If I do not link something on the public pages, then it is on purpose. I have removed the page and the DLL from my site and would appreciate if you did not spread the version you have downloaded. Thanks.

Sorry, I was not aware it was not for public testing, I found it using google.

/Kef

foo_vis_simple_spectrum

Reply #67
foosion
any news?

foo_vis_simple_spectrum

Reply #68
No new version for 0.9 ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I want it.

foo_vis_simple_spectrum

Reply #69
I want it.

Now this is the best way for NOT getting an update  there's nothing more annoying for a developer than reading "I wand it" and "come on" in forums... be patient...

foo_vis_simple_spectrum

Reply #72
Is this project abandoned? Nobody is interested in developing for fb2k 0.9?

foo_vis_simple_spectrum

Reply #73
Yes... this is one of my favourite plugins... I and lots of my friends are waiting for this plugin since Foobar 0.9 came out. Please, someone port this to new Foobar

foo_vis_simple_spectrum

Reply #74
It would be greatly appreciated if someone could update this.