Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foobar 2.0: ctrl+click bug (and other issues) (Read 561 times) previous topic - next topic

foobar 2.0: ctrl+click bug (and other issues)

Hello Forum,

after upgrading to 2.0, I noticed some issues:

1) I display my music library "by folder structure" in a side panel.
ctrl+click'ing on a folder used to add the folder to the current song list, but now it just blinks briefly.
I think the same holds for shift+click (to select a range).

Is there a different way to do it or is it just a bug?

2) 'foo_plorg' doesn't work anymore (this is a known issue, I believe).
I installed "jscript panel 3", but for my use it's not a good replacement. I don't see a way to organize playlists in groups (maybe there's a special jscript?).

Any suggestion is appreciated.
Thanks
MH

Re: foobar 2.0: ctrl+click bug (and other issues)

Reply #1
Did you try the script for Playlist Organizer on JScript Panel 3? That linked version is most recent but keep an eye on that thread for updates posted by etip.

Re: foobar 2.0: ctrl+click bug (and other issues)

Reply #2
Did you try the script for Playlist Organizer on JScript Panel 3? That linked version is most recent but keep an eye on that thread for updates posted by etip.

Yes, I tried.
I made a minor change to the script when I installed it, namely I replaced the variable "fb2k_profile_path" with "component_path".

The change should be ok, as script is loaded.
However, I do get weird errors.

For example:
I create a folder, then drag&drop playlists into the folder.
The _second_ playlist I drag&drop, I get this:

JScript Panel 3.2.20 (Playlist Organizer v1.7.7 date 18/5/2023 by Seb + inspiration and abstract from marc2003)
JavaScript runtime error
Unable to get property 'pl' of undefined or null reference
File: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\foobar2000-v2\user-components\foo_jscript_panel3\pl_organizer\pl_organizer.js
Line: 80, Col: 3