Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_lnk (Read 2105 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_lnk

Hello. Foosion (which is not on this forum already 4 months) or someone other, make please:
  • adding all duplicates shell link (file .lnk) at draging in playlist;
  • adding name shell link (.lnk) (not the name of the target object) in column "file name" in playlist.
Source code foo_lnk 1.3.1 here.

Re: foo_lnk

Reply #1
Maybe Who help contribute changes in foo_lnk v1.3.1  by the requested features?

Reply #3
I'll have a go at it.

Reply #5
  • adding all duplicates shell link (file .lnk) at draging in playlist;
I don't understand the requirement. foo_lnk does no filtering.
  • adding name shell link (.lnk) (not the name of the target object) in column "file name" in playlist.
foo_lnk only resolves the *.LNK file and presents the resulting file path to foobar2000. It can not manipulate meta data.

Reply #6
I don't understand the requirement. foo_lnk does no filtering.
Foo_lnk not add all duplicates *.lnk files.
foo_lnk only resolves the *.LNK file and presents the resulting file path to foobar2000. It can not manipulate meta data.
Names *.lnk files it meta dates? You can teach foo_lnk manipulate this?

Reply #7
And can whether foo_lnk presents paths themselves *.lnk files?

Reply #8
Hi. Pqyt?

Reply #9
I don't know how to answer your question because it does not make sense.

The plugin simply translates an *.LNK to its target. Why would you want to keep a reference to the source *.LNK of a file in a playlist?

Reply #10
@pqyt

Shell Link Resolver (foo_lnk) 64bit compatible:
Where do i download this from?
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HiFiMAN Edition XS, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, 水月雨 (MOONDROP) 空鳴 - VOID, Nakamichi Elite FIVE ANC, Bose QuietComfort 45 (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)

Reply #11
I haven't found the time to package it yet.

Reply #13
@pqyt
Thanks. :)
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HiFiMAN Edition XS, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, 水月雨 (MOONDROP) 空鳴 - VOID, Nakamichi Elite FIVE ANC, Bose QuietComfort 45 (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)