Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [fb2k 2.0] Play Track (Read 1452 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: [fb2k 2.0] Play Track

Reply #2
This is fantastic! Thank you!

Is it possible to add "Random" to this? It's something I've been trying to achieve for some time now.
Think millionaire, but with cannons.

Reply #4
Not sure what you mean?? Random is already built in to fb2k itself and is available on the Playback menu (and is a default button IIRC).

When you press the random that is built-in, it will play a random track on the currently-playing or last-played (if playback is stopped) playlist.
When you use the Play Track function in your component, it plays a track on the play list you have selected with your mouse but not started playback on yet. I would love to be able to start playing a random track on the new playlist without first having to start playback manually there first.

In case it matters, I am using ColumnsUI. I don't know if that makes a difference.

Reply #6
Just to be clear, I like the current functionality how it is, and I don't want to use playback follows cursor. I just would like the function I asked for in addition to how the default buttons currently work.

Again, thank you very much! As it is, your component is already very useful.

Reply #8
Heck yeah! Thank you!

Reply #10
Hello, marc2k3. Thank you for foobar2000 components! It will be very useful to be able to play the first (and also random) track from defined in the settings playlist using hotkeys. This is important both when awarding at official events, at gigs, and listening to a large amount of unfamiliar audio material, etc.

Reply #11
marc2k3, all your github pages have been deleted. What happened?