Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Eyesight aging badly (Read 1173 times) previous topic - next topic

Eyesight aging badly

Hiyall,
I now am installing fb2k on another laptop exclusively for playback over the network.
My eyesight is terrible so many of the adjustments I want to make are too difficult without an electron microscope!
(see attached)
The main screen fonts are already at 24pt. How do I get to see the rest with enlarged clarity.
This is the first part of many questions.

Re: Eyesight aging badly

Reply #2
Everything worked BETTER than expected. You served as a reminder to my equally-aging brain what I needed to do. I can now see the setup stuff within fb2k by squinting which is good enough until all is setup. Once that is done, there will be little need.

Next question:
Where to I find a plugin that plays .dsf files?

Reply #3
Where to I find a plugin that plays .dsf files?
SACD Decoder (For Playing Super Audio CD ISO images, DSDIFF, DSF and DSD WavPack files. Direct DSD playback for compatible devices)
Neither an audiophile, nor album snob. Why do ratings threads always have someone saying they don't believe in rating music?
Record Label Icons: 600x600 pngs appropriate for any color background:
freeimage.host/johnbuck/?list=images&sort=name_asc&page=1

Reply #4
thank you, JBW.

All done!

FOR NOW.
pl

Reply #5
Hi Peter,
Thanks for your confirmation, but I should inform you again that you will need to set it in your player device, not in the dX-USB HD. For example, it’s like you make some settings in Foobar 2000 in Windows device, you will need to set it in the player program in your linux device.

Thank you.
Best regards, May

May,
> I just realised that I can use Wine/Foobar2000 as I do in another computer to play DSD.
>
>
My main question then is; how do I change settings in the SOtM to work at 24/96?
A SOtM is a very high quality clock that goes between the laptop w Linux Mint 21.1 and Wine and a over-the-.top modded Musical Fidelity A324 DAC.
Is May saying that I need yet another player to make the SOtM work at the 24 bit level?