Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: SqrSoft Advanced Crossfading (Read 11410 times) previous topic - next topic

SqrSoft Advanced Crossfading

This DSP allows you to smart-crossfade 2 tracks.

The main features are:
  • Automatic detection of begin/end mixing cues, that can be set according to the desired sound level (in dB).
  • Maximum analysis time can be set to limit the detection range (or to use less resources).
  • Custom fade-in/out time, initial level and curve (< 1: logarithmic, > 1: exponential).

Download link here.

Hope you enjoy it! :)

Re: SqrSoft Advanced Crossfading

Reply #1

The main features are:
  • Automatic detection of begin/end mixing cues, that can be set according to the desired sound level (in dB).
  • Maximum analysis time can be set to limit the detection range (or to use less resources).
  • Custom fade-in/out time, initial level and curve (< 1: logarithmic, > 1: exponential).

Download link here.

Very good! I liked.

wagner reatto

Reply #2

The main features are:

Download link here.

.I just open the HA page a then i get the the shock. 
Developer of the famous SQR plugins like compressor and advanced crossfader
came to HA and develop advanced crossfader for F2K like in winamp.
If you going to search in this forum, you can find this request more than one time to
create this plugin for F2K.
So everything is possible.
Thank you very much for plugin.
Would you please add manual and preset option to handle and open, and save winamp APF* settings?
Would you please can create SQR compessor plugin for F2k for this setup? http://www.braingell.com/djtools/SQRSoftSetup.htm
http://www.braingell.com/djtools/djtools.htm

Reply #3
Sure, I will add manual pages to the wiki soon.

This component is a complete rewrite, a very basic version of my old Winamp plugin. I could add preset import/export options if you need them, just tell me what other functions you miss from the old one (I know, you're gonna say ALL 8)) and them will be added to the next releases.

The compressor/limiter component was ported to foobar2k a long time ago, I'll add it to the 3er party components page ASAP.

Reply #4
Sure, I will add manual pages to the wiki soon.

This component is a complete rewrite, a very basic version of my old Winamp plugin. I could add preset import/export options if you need them, just tell me what other functions you miss from the old one (I know, you're gonna say ALL 8)) and them will be added to the next releases.

The compressor/limiter component was ported to foobar2k a long time ago, I'll add it to the 3er party components page ASAP.

Thank you very much.

Reply #5
Mariano,

Thank you for creating this.  I have been using your crossfading plug-in for Winamp for over 20 years because it's the best crossfading plugin out there.

I was wondering if you were planning to release this plugin for Foobar Mobile, IOS?

Your dynamic algorithm makes huge difference when it comes to the correct time to begin the cross fade process.

I would love to hear from you again.  I've reached out to you via e-mail a few times recently, but you may not have seen them.

Thanks,

Allen...

Reply #6
Hi, i have a problem with this crossfader. On foobar2000 1.6.11 fade-out didn't work, only fade-in. Stock crossfader works normal.

Laptop onboard Realtek sound chip
Buffer set to 12100ms
DSP: Resampler (to 44100kHz) and then the Sqr crossfader

Reply #7
Hello,
I am blind and unfortunately the plugin interface is not available to me. I mean, everything is OK, but I don't have labeled sliders and edit fields.
I wanted to set a fade time and tried to randomly move the faders and it seems I figured out the purpose of some of them, but failed to make the tracks blend smoothly. There were no fades at all.
I will describe the sliders with the default values out of the box and maybe someone will tell me what each of them is for
First, I have an unlabeled edit box that has 30.0 written in it
Then I have the Enable smart mix checkbox
As it is checked, I have two edit fields.
The first has -24.0
and in the second, -27.0
Then I have sliders
The first: the value of 50
second: 2
third: 0
fourth: 22
fifth: 33
sixth: 0
seventh: 22

If someone can explain to me how to use it, thank you in advance for the explanation.

Reply #8
Hi, i have a problem with this crossfader. On foobar2000 1.6.11 fade-out didn't work, only fade-in. Stock crossfader works normal.

Laptop onboard Realtek sound chip
Buffer set to 12100ms
DSP: Resampler (to 44100kHz) and then the Sqr crossfader

If you not activate checkbox - Enable smart mix, this plugin will be not activated  and not work, just notice, your plugin settings for fade in and fade out are greyed.
Check the checkbox - Enable smart mix.

Reply #9
Hi
wow , what a beautiful compontent
hope it could be update for the future v2
want to thank you

Reply #10
i would also love to see this support the new (dark mode) foobar2000. one other feature and idk how easy or not this easy, however do you think you can add the feature to crossfade a track from any point? like basically hitting the next button essentially starts the crossfade process? just something i find myself wishing i had.. you could basically create a poor mans mix tape with this simple feature  :))

Reply #11
Request: Please compile for Version 2 and 64bit !!!
Thanks in advance...

P.S.: Best Crossfader ever ;-)

DJ Sunnie

Reply #12
Nice plugin but i can't run f2k with this plugin on any version of f2k - on 1.18, , on 1.2.9. on 1.3.8.
I run generic f2k on portable mode on windows 10 64 bit.
Thank you.

Reply #13
Request: Please compile for Version 2 and 64bit !!!
Thanks in advance...

P.S.: Best Crossfader ever ;-)

DJ Sunnie
hi
1+
i still keep the 32bit just for this plugin
maybe someone could compile for the 64bit ,it's one of the best dsp
thanks

Reply #14
I couldn't set up the plugin at all. It either doesn't do anything at all, or just cuts off the song as if it were a silence remover... Foobar 1.6.13, 32 version :( Maybe someone can tell me what the reason is?

Reply #15
The plugin still works well. But if you enable the option "don`t crossfade tracks shorten then ... sec", then the tracks will not fade smoothly, but simply interrupt. That is, if I need short (2-3 seconds) jingles between tracks to play from start to finish without fading, it doesn't work unfortunately.