Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Scrolling Title (Read 1828 times) previous topic - next topic

Scrolling Title

http://pharan.ivyro.net/BBS/scr.PNG

Code: [Select]
$puts(maxlength,26)$puts(len,$add($len2($if2(%title%,%_filename%)),4))$puts(myslide,$if2(%title%,%_filename%)'    '$if2(%title%,%_filename%))$puts(passed,$mod(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,$get(len)))$puts(passedt,$add($get(passed),$get(maxlength)))$ifgreater($get(len),$get(maxlength),$substr($get(myslide),$get(passed),$get(passedt)),$if2(%title%,%_filename%))

I set the big font-size of Toaster title, because I like big characters. But the long title is cut by Toaster. So I make scrolling title script. it's my first script in foobar. So it occur errors and not effective 

And my English is so bad  I'm Corean student. So I studying hard always!(really?)
signature removed by moderation - read TOS #11

Scrolling Title

Reply #1
thanks  for this code from the future