Skip to main content

Topic: [TOS #5/no politics at the mixing desk] From: AccurateRip 10 years old (Read 547 times) previous topic - next topic

• OliP
  • [*]
[TOS #5/no politics at the mixing desk] From: AccurateRip 10 years old
Well,
we live in a time where money has the overall power about everything.
The world is, notice well, not ruled by the respective governments, but from powerfull/rich people behind the curtain.
I´m not a "conspiracy theorizer" but there´s a plan in this world in the hands of less... Most people don´t know that.
The system and economy aproaches a crisis. More and more people are searching for the truth, behind all the lies in this world.

I´m very much convinced, that there will come another system/culture in the future, cos the way we go now, is a way
down to modern slavery with more and more control. In Germany/Hamburg there are already >10.000 observation cameras installed
being able to scan/memorize your face and log your usual activities.
In my eyes money is the reason of all this, in Germany a saving-hysteria broke out, since ~10 years. Money has a status, it has never had before.
Bureaucracy and control takes a lot of it away...

There came up a lot of alternative ways to live, symbiotic communities or eco-villages (e.g) in the last years.
For example Tamera in Protugal or the so called Rainbow-Gatherings worldwide.
People share everything there - and with a minimun of organisation, it all runs perfectly.
As for me, I think a lot of people are sick to death of paying. They have noticed the advantage of voluntary things!
Projects like Linux, Wikipedia, or just EAC and AccurateRip, have a good appeal.
Profit making/greed of gain destroyes everything, and people more and more realize that.

My vision for the future and the way I want to live is to share everything with everyone, and working for no money.
In a kind of other society/system. Pilot projects are there a lot.
The present system is more and more stealing us our freedom and self-determination.
Cloud-computing has still convinced a lot of people, and will spread more and more ! I´m convinced. Sonner or later digital data -> Audio, Films, E-Books, Software .....    is in the hands of a few people.
It´s like that already now! If youtoube deletes a video, does not fit to our system, is critical or whatever, you can never ever see it again, don´t already have any control about it!

So my vision is, above a new civilization, the storation of music and good things, to be available for everyone who joines - but in the hands of people, being not interested in money (maybee rather in human values)
There´s a trend in our world to more and more free things, haven´t you noticed?
Would you work in another society for free and get everything back you need to live, from others, for free? Have you ever been on a Rainbow-Gathering?

It´s not possible to swich to another system suddenly, but bit by bit.
I can see a trend there, that ist not to be stopped.
It depends on the people how much they are aware of this trend !! and consider that as a new future, much more worth living than what we do now.

So that´s why I´m quite much interested in AcurateRip!

just...
to tell that, by the way...
  • Last Edit: 07 January, 2013, 06:39:38 PM by OliP

• lvqcl
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Developer
[TOS #5/no politics at the mixing desk] From: AccurateRip 10 years old
Reply #1
Would you work in another society for free and get everything back you need to live, from others, for free?

Do you mean chinese labor camps? No thanks.