--0.9.2-Added: [General] Tag editor-Added: [General] An option to specify the depth of the folders to be created in the output (thx to ChronoSphere)-Added: [Lame/Mp3] Added tag fields "Composer", "Album Artist", "Album Artist Sort" and "Album Sort" (thx to o-l-a-v)-Added: [Lame/Mp3] "Total Disc" and "Total Track" tags will be written-Added: [General] An option to show/hide toolbar button captions (thx to midas)-Added: [AC3] An option to disable "Dialogue Norm."-Fixed: [General] Embedded arwork couldn't be extracted-Fixed: [WMA] Couldn't get embedded artwork type-Fixed: [General] Couldn't extract audio from some MPEG files-Fixed: [Lame/Mp3] "Comment" tag wasn't written properly (thx to o-l-a-v)-Fixed: [General] A bug where "Artist" couldn't be extracted from WMA files-Updated: FDKAAC to 0.5.2-Updated: AlphaControls to 8.53-Updated: Monkey's Audio to 4.12
Sorry eahm, I forgot to test/add tool tag.
edit: interesting. Embedding artwork into TAK(APEv2) definitely works, but it's doing it differently than foobar does. At least with foobar files, I can use Icaros (FFMPEG based) to show artwork in explorer, while TAC's output doesn't show any artwork in explorer. It also seem to have an additional "cover" tag when inspected with mp3tag...
-Added: [General] An option to write "Tool" tag whenever it's possible (thx to eahm) -Added: [General] An option to filter file extensions (thx to ChronoSphere)-Added: [General] Two new skins-Fixed: [General] A bug where wavpack correction files weren't renamed (thx to ChronoSphere)-Fixed: [General] A bug that caused "Custom Folder Tree" to fail if %title%, %artist% or %album% keywords were used-Fixed: [General] If "Close TAudioConverter" post-encode option was selected output files weren't renamed-Fixed: [General] If "Close TAudioConverter" post-encode option was selected settings weren't saved-Fixed: [General] A bug where progress would revert back to zero and would show negative values-Fixed: [General] Some WavPack streams were detected as Wav when copying audio-Fixed: [General] A bug where over write options were ignored when "Copy Audio" was selected-Fixed: [TCDRipper] Driver tray eject/close problem (thx to kolpotoru)-Updated: ID3v2 and FLACTag libraries-Updated: FDKAAC to 0.5.3-Updated: QAAC to 2.35-Updated: RefALAC to 1.35
...Annoying question, why aren't all the codecs (in each section [Losselss]/[Lossy]) ordered alphabetically (ex: ac3 > dts > m4a or/and ape > m4a etc.)?
ozok, qaac DOES NOT wite the default Tool tag when nothing is selected in the "Custom options" box. Now it write "QAAC" so something changed because it didn't write anything last time.It should be something like "qaac 2.19, CoreAudioToolbox 22.214.171.124, Apple Lossless Encoder".
Actually they aren't ordered according to any rule. I think it comes from TX264 -TAC is forked from it- and FAAC was the first and default audio encoder there, so it stayed the same with TAC. I remember first adding QAAC and FhgAAC support, even before Lame. I just added encoders name as I added support for more encoders. I kept codec order while I was building the new UI.
Yes TAC now writes tool names itself but I think I didn't get it completely right. I've noticed for some cases when tool tag is written to a qaac encoded file, tags can't be read by some programs (Mp3Tag for example). This happens to same files everytime so I'm guessing there is a specific reason but I couldn't find it yet.
-Fixed: [General] "Tool" tag wasn't written properly -Fixed: [General] A few minor UI problems-Fixed: [TTagger] Writing "Tool" tag to AAC files caused other tags to disappear in some rare cases