To BFG: I tried pasting your command line, but still only get a CUE, a Wav and a txt. I think I copied the command line from http://blowfish.be/eac/. I would be happy to correct it, but I cannot see what is wrong with it.
There does not seem to be anything wrong with the additional command line options: -8 -V -T "ARTIST=%artist%" -T "TITLE=%title%" -T "ALBUM=%albumtitle%" -T "DATE=%year%" -T "TRACKNUMBER=%tracknr%" -T "GENRE=%genre%" -T "COMMENT=%comment%" -T "BAND=%albuminterpret%" -T "ALBUMARTIST=%albuminterpret%" -T "COMPOSER=%composer%" %haslyrics%--tag-from-file=LYRICS="%lyricsfile%"%haslyrics% -T "DISCNUMBER=%cdnumber%" -T "TOTALDISCS=%totalcds%" -T "TOTALTRACKS=%numtracks%" %hascover%--picture="%coverfile%"%hascover% %source% -o %dest%. At least I am not warned of any errors when I test the encoder.
I have tried all the suggestions. Nothing works. So I guess the problem does not have anything to do with the command line.
It appears that the problem was related to the destination drive. I experience problems of different sorts when I rip to the C and the network drive. But when I tried ripping to an internal drive other than the c-drive things worked as expected. So I will simply rip to this drive and then copy everything to the network drive afterwards.
Next problem is this: I have tried all combinations of gap methods and detection accuracy, but still do not get alle the gaps between tracks.
I would also like to have each song appear as a single file, so I tried the index-based option. With this method, however, I do not get to choose the destination file. Everything is copied to the netwotk drive, and thus I do not get the flac-files.
Also, the track numbers are formatted as "1.01", etc., which means that I would have to rename all titles individually.
Just give some thought about ripping multi-cd sets and don't place the files from all discs into the same folder, or they'll be mixed up.
I would also like to have each song appear as a single file, ...