Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: how do I contact foobar 2000 devs ? (Read 3490 times) previous topic - next topic

how do I contact foobar 2000 devs ?

due to the nature of these files it is best to send them over email
but no contact adress is provided

Reply #1
Post in this forum and describe with details the problem. Try to add as much relevant information you can. I suppose you've read the terms of service (forum rules).

Reply #2
You could try PMing ‘the’ developer: http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showuser=84

But yes, it might help to describe your problem here and not confine everything to private discussion. I presume you are referring to files you want to use as examples but which cannot be split to meet our 30-second rule, in which case that doesn’t stop you from discussing the mechanics of the issue here; that means that it will be visible to other users who might also be experiencing or would otherwise benefit from an exposition of the issue.

Reply #3
You could try PMing ‘the’ developer: http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showuser=84

But yes, it might help to describe your problem here and not confine everything to private discussion. I presume you are referring to files you want to use as examples but which cannot be split to meet our 30-second rule, in which case that doesn’t stop you from discussing the mechanics of the issue here; that means that it will be visible to other users who might also be experiencing or would otherwise benefit from an exposition of the issue.

foobar2000 is my preferred  music player
I was wondering if some elments of the program such as the filter and equalisation could be ported to a android applcation
I have some draft pictures and a text doument describing the graphical user interface and functionality concepts