Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Show album name in the visualization (Read 1332 times) previous topic - next topic

Show album name in the visualization

Hey guys, first time poster. I've been a user of Foobar for a long time but never really dabbled into the customization front. I've been at it for what seems like hours now and not really got any better. If anyone get point me in the right direction or just a little help I would really appreciate it. All I want is for the Albums name to appear in the visualization, if that is possible?

Thanks in advance guys!

Reply #1
Define 'in the visualization'. There are countless elements that can visualize something and each can be edited from a different place. A screenshot would be the most helpful probably.

Either way though, you should take a look at the titleformatting wiki sooner or later. Once you know where to edit, you will (hopefully) know what to edit as well.

Reply #2
Ah sorry, by visualizer I mean the VU Meter visualization. So the text appear on top of the visualization, preferably in the top left.

EDIT: Just a quick example of what I would like!
http://i.imgur.com/Yr3TQ.jpg

Reply #3
Nope, not possible.

You could use a third party visualization though (like milkdrop or AVS with foo_shpeck) to get what you want, but it will be a lot of work. 

Why not just put the playing album in the main window's title? You can't have the VU meter open without having the main window open, anyways.
elevatorladylevitateme