Skip to main content

Topic: How do you associate Playback order options with a specific playlist? (Read 696 times) previous topic - next topic

• Hagritty
  • [*]
How do you associate Playback order options with a specific playlist?
I am trying to figure out how to associate specific playback order options with my playlists.  I have "my favorites" which I prefer in shuffle (tracks), and they I have some that must be played in specific order (as they were recorded on the CD) to work correctly.  As it is now, foobar just uses whatever I was last doing.  I have shortcuts on my desktop to each playlist.  Is there a way to "attach" the desired playback order to the playlist?
Thanks for any help, for whatever reason, searches have not provided the answer I am looking for.

• tpijag
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #1
foo_playlist_attributes

• Hagritty
  • [*]
Reply #2
Great, thank you so much! 
Looks like the answer I wanted.

EXCEPT!  It isn't working.  When you go to preferences, and try to select a playlist, "New Playlist" is the only option.  None of my playlists appear, and whatever changes I make either there, or in the Edit menu playlist places just update global settings.  Is there a problem with this .dll not being able to read the current playlist or not working with the current version (14a)?  I can edit the settings, save the playlist, and it won't save it with the playlist.  The last settings still apply.  Any input would be appreciated.
  • Last Edit: 11 September, 2012, 10:13:15 AM by Hagritty

• fbuser
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Developer
Reply #3
You need to create and use internal playlists from foobar2000. External playlists are not supported.