Skip to main content

Topic: Looking for website suggestions: more like Audio Critic? (Read 1993 times) previous topic - next topic

• Hotsoup
  • [*][*][*]
Looking for website suggestions: more like Audio Critic?
Hi all, sorry if I am just not looking in the right places but I can't seem to find any regularly maintained audiophile sites more akin to "The Audio Critic". The one I had been going to before has put a weird taste in my mouth recently--like a recent review of awesome sounding ethernet cables...(?!) Anyway, I thought there might be another site out there that I'm missing or perhaps I'm chasing unicorns.

• Tahnru
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #1
So when you say you'd like a reduced amount of snake oil in your diet, how much are you looking for? 

Myself, I found the taste of snake oil to be too sour, and now try to completely abstain from it.  None for me thanks.

Reply #2
Hi all, sorry if I am just not looking in the right places but I can't seem to find any regularly maintained audiophile sites more akin to "The Audio Critic". The one I had been going to before has put a weird taste in my mouth recently--like a recent review of awesome sounding ethernet cables...(?!) Anyway, I thought there might be another site out there that I'm missing or perhaps I'm chasing unicorns.

You might want to check out AVS, particularly the 2-Channel and Audio Setup and Chat forums.  Audioholics seems to have some good forums as well.

• Hotsoup
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #3
Fantastic, I will check those out. Thank you.