Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [seance] From: Article: Why We Need Audiophiles (Read 1134 times) previous topic - next topic

[seance] From: Article: Why We Need Audiophiles

The truth is that Fremer and Kruger have some history of mutual rancor--mostly online.

News to me, unless he was hiding behind an alias, such as "Middius".

Reply #1
Have you been googling (misspellings of) your name to see what people have been saying about you again?

(seriously - you've resurrected a three year old 1353 comment thread to correct something said in comment 343 - I'm intrigued to know what passage across the world wide web brought you here! I'm not trying to be rude, but it is a bit strange)

Reply #2
probably the about audio company 'conspiracy'  thread on AVS forum that Arny and I are both on.  Fremer's name came up -- thanks to amirm;  I mentioned that I'd said what I had to say about MF here on this thread; I linked to my posts, and there we are.

Reply #3
gerwen, have you tried SoundHound?