Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [how not to report a problem] From: WASAPI plug-in version 3.0 beta [u (Read 1490 times) previous topic - next topic

[how not to report a problem] From: WASAPI plug-in version 3.0 beta [u

works very VERY bad 

Reply #3
works like shit
starts only once, then foobar hung
when i try do uninstall i get blue screen of death

i don't know how it's ok for others

Reply #4
No one can – or at least is likely to be willing to – help you unless you post a report that is actually useful.

Edit: I see this is not the first time you’ve dropped a useless content-/context-free outburst into this thread.

Reply #5
ok, next time i'll be prepared 

Sorry

Reply #6
I know neither why you feel the need to defer a proper report until some undefined “next time” nor what the gun-toting emoticon is supposed to symbolise, but in any case, these posts are being binned as of no value.

If you ever feel up to it, posting a proper report might well help Peter to solve your problem.