Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: problem with rating (Read 1346 times) previous topic - next topic

problem with rating

I used the manual tag rating in old 0.9.4.5 version
%rating%, displaying by [%rating%]

In 1.1.12 I added a column in my playlist view, with the [%rating%] script.
It doesn't show anything, and queries with %rating% GREATER 0 don't work (same query as in 0.9.4.5, same physical files).
... but when I click to edit, my old reating appears... and it is also present when I check the properties of the song !!!
Any idea ?

Bonus Question : I was never able to see those rating information in my ipod, any idea of how to use same rating tag/info between ipod and Foobar ?

thanks in advance for any help

problem with rating

Reply #1
Is the rating tag simply one you have added as a custom tag or do you use the playback statistics component?
If so, the explanation is in the documentation of the component. Try $meta(rating) as your column syntax and see if that helps

problem with rating

Reply #2
Is the rating tag simply one you have added as a custom tag or do you use the playback statistics component?
If so, the explanation is in the documentation of the component. Try $meta(rating) as your column syntax and see if that helps

That  is the explanation, I didn't "used" it, but I installed it...
I'll go and read documentation before installing.... (and send me a rtfm;) ).
Thanks for the help

PD : [coundn't find how to add [SOLVED] in title of my post...