Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: XLD & Mpad (Read 1431 times) previous topic - next topic

XLD & Mpad

I've ripped hundreds of CD's using MAX but have recently started using XLD. Initial experience was very positive, quicker ripping, good quality and a broader album cover Dbase. I'm using MPaD as interface with my DAC, though it's not picking up the tracks.  All my music is stored as "Artist/Album/Tracks" on my external HD. I'm ripping CD's also using this format - in XLD preference set as "%a/%T/%n %t". To me the format looks identical to all of the other ripped music on my HD. I can browse as far as the Album on MPaD, yet the tracks are not being listed. Using the Artist or Album lists, also - the new albums don't appear in under existing artists - and new artists don't show up at all in these lists.

When going into the HD and looking at the folder structure, I see no difference between the existing CD's and tracks (ripped with MAX) and the recent ones I added using XLD.

I must be overlooking something, yet have hit a wall in finding options myself. I'd prefer to use XLD going forward, many CD's more to rip and XLD as said appears to be a nicer tool to use.

hope I can be pointed in the right direction. thanks, M