Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Output devices in Keyboard shortcuts (Read 1970 times) previous topic - next topic

Output devices in Keyboard shortcuts

Related to this:
You can bind a keyboard shortcut to Playback->Choose output device

But no "more automatic way" is possible because Output devices are enumerated at startup and subject to change.

What about making in Keyboard Shortcuts under Actions menu a list of Output Devices (as they are on startup), like the Playlists or the Convert list (items also created by me). For example it could be great if i could add Global hotkeys to 2 most used output devices: DS: Speakers (...) and  ASIO / WASAPI instead or in addition to just Output devices (witch opens a window - less comfortable if you're using the keyboard at the moment). In my example the 2 outputs shouldn't be subjected to change during use.

Thanks,
Have a nice week, Bogdan.