Skip to main content

Topic: Problem converting DTS/AC3 to Nero AAC w/fb2k: sometimes gives error 1 (Read 3626 times) previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Problem converting DTS/AC3 to Nero AAC w/fb2k: sometimes gives error 1
When I rip Blu-rays I  encode to dual audio MP4's I also do this to 720BRrip that land in my lap.  When I go to encode the audio in Foobar, it converts 80% of the time and the other 20% I get the following errors: (the error is hit or miss when I convert to stereo and/or 6 Channel)

Any help is greatly appreciated


1 out of 1 tracks converted with major problems.

Source: "E:\Nine Months\nine.track_2.ac3"
  An error occurred while writing to file (The encoder has terminated prematurely with code 1 (0x00000001); please re-check parameters) : "E:\Nine Months\Stereonine.track_2.m4a"
  Additional information:
  Encoder stream format: 48000Hz / 6ch / 32bps
  Command line: "C:\Users\john\Documents\TITAN\NeroDigitalAudio\win32\neroAacEnc.exe" -br 128000 -ignorelength -if - -of "Stereonine.track_2.m4a"
  Working folder: E:\Nine Months\
 
  Conversion failed: The encoder has terminated prematurely with code 1 (0x00000001); please re-check parameters

Problem converting DTS/AC3 to Nero AAC w/fb2k: sometimes gives error 1
Reply #1
When I rip Blu-rays I  encode to dual audio MP4's I also do this to 720BRrip that land in my lap.  When I go to encode the audio in Foobar, it converts 80% of the time and the other 20% I get the following errors: (the error is hit or miss when I convert to stereo and/or 6 Channel)

Any help is greatly appreciated


1 out of 1 tracks converted with major problems.

Source: "E:\Nine Months\nine.track_2.ac3"
  An error occurred while writing to file (The encoder has terminated prematurely with code 1 (0x00000001); please re-check parameters) : "E:\Nine Months\Stereonine.track_2.m4a"
  Additional information:
  Encoder stream format: 48000Hz / 6ch / 32bps
  Command line: "C:\Users\john\Documents\TITAN\NeroDigitalAudio\win32\neroAacEnc.exe" -br 128000 -ignorelength -if - -of "Stereonine.track_2.m4a"
  Working folder: E:\Nine Months\
 
  Conversion failed: The encoder has terminated prematurely with code 1 (0x00000001); please re-check parameters





Is nobody else getting these errors?  This never happened to the old releases

this is the latest error I got for my "Unbreakable" BDrip

1 out of 1 tracks converted with major problems.

Source: "D:\Need to Encode\Unbreakable\00006.track_4352.wav"
  An error occurred while writing to file (The encoder has terminated prematurely with code 1 (0x00000001); please re-check parameters) : "D:\Need to Encode\Unbreakable\6 Channel 00006.track_4352.m4a"
  Additional information:
  Encoder stream format: 48000Hz / 6ch / 16bps
  Command line: "C:\Users\john\Desktop\TITAN\Foobar plugins\neroAacEnc.exe" -br 384000 -ignorelength -if - -of "6 Channel 00006.track_4352.m4a"
  Working folder: D:\Need to Encode\Unbreakable\
 
  Conversion failed: The encoder has terminated prematurely with code 1 (0x00000001); please re-check parameters
  • Last Edit: 09 March, 2012, 07:32:54 PM by skylinekiller

  • SebastianG
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Developer
Problem converting DTS/AC3 to Nero AAC w/fb2k: sometimes gives error 1
Reply #2
Try eac3to instead of Foobar.