Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: AAC+ Cool Edit Pro 2.1 plugin dev? (Read 4084 times) previous topic - next topic

AAC+ Cool Edit Pro 2.1 plugin dev?

small question for Ivan or menno...

i hear you guys are trying to get the AAC+ ISO standerdized? does that mean you will be releasing SDK info on the export functions of the AAC.dll?

the reason i ask is because AAC+ sounds very good, but it sounds less good when you see that its only implementation is through nero.

Since the plugin is sold separately from Nero, perhaps it would be wise to provide information with it on how to use its functions to develop plugins for programs.....mainly Cool Edit Pro 2.1 : ). (*.flt)

it think a plugin like this would be very useful. I know that Peter's Cool Edit Pro LAME plugin was incredibly useful to me, and all it was was a small flt file on how to implement the lame_enc.dll.

...so i was sort of wondering if something similar to this can be put under development in any forseeable time period.

also, any release dates for the AAC+ dll for nero? heh.

thanks,
Leon
lsorokin@purdue.edu