Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: EncSpot 2.1 pro Beta (Read 3430 times) previous topic - next topic

EncSpot 2.1 pro Beta

Here is link to EncSpot 2.1 (Build 489) pro Beta
Note: I am sorry if this was posted befor i did searched on forum and found only EncSpot 2.0 posts.

Link Deleted

EncSpot 2.1 pro Beta

Reply #1
Even though the author of Encspot is nowhere to be found, i'd rather not see a link for a file which includes the serial number. The "Pro" features are not needed for casual MP3 checking anyway.

EncSpot 2.1 pro Beta

Reply #2
If someone wants to post a link, please do not include any serial number.
The serial numbers from previous versions are still working, so if you just provide the program (without serial) any already registered user should be able to use it.

EncSpot 2.1 pro Beta

Reply #3
 I found me using v 2.0 build 397 and it has some bugs. Can anybody post a link to the last version (without serial number  )?
By the way what should new users do? It seems that author is completely absent?
Ogg Vorbis for music and speech [q-2.0 - q6.0]
FLAC for recordings to be edited
Speex for speech

EncSpot 2.1 pro Beta

Reply #4
I found me using v 2.0 build 397 and it has some bugs. Can anybody post a link to the last version (without serial number  )?
By the way what should new users do? It seems that author is completely absent?

Here the link to EncSpot Pro 2.1 beta 1 build 489 without any serial number
My sound hardware: Creative's Audigy 2 ;)
My music encodings: Nero AAC Codec 2.6.2.0 Profiles:Transparent,Extreme