Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: album list? (Read 4844 times) previous topic - next topic

album list?

How album list don't function(work)?

album list?

Reply #1
You're going to have to give a few more details.  What exactly isn't working?  And which version are you using? (ANSI or Unicode)

album list?

Reply #2
Unicode Version, album list all the time is clean when I add to playlist.

album list?

Reply #3
Make sure that the database is enabled.  Foobar2000->Preferences->Database

album list?

Reply #4
Is Enebled

album list?

Reply #5
Get foo_shizzle and/or foo_dbsearch.  See if they return any entries.

Actually, better yet.  Get foo_addall, and choose "send all from database", and tell me what happens.

album list?

Reply #6
foo_addall is ok, thank you )  (how album --->>artist change???)

album list?

Reply #7
So foo_addall is actually finding results, but foo_albumlist isn't?  Odd.

Do you think there might be a way you can send me a ZIPped (or RARed, or 7Zipped, or whatever) copy of your foobar2000.cfg and your database.foo?

"how album --->>artist change???"
I'm not sure what you're asking.

album list?

Reply #8
your email?

not album view in album list
artist (sort) in album list
album->artist
sory my english

album list?

Reply #9
hello, are you sure your album list strings are correct ? try changing it to somethig simple like %artist%

although i did have blank albumlist phenomenon in 0.6 beta, but it fixed itself.

album list?

Reply #11
It works fine for me.  :\  I created a new, clean directory, unzipped a fresh copy of foobar there (without any extra plugins of any sort), and placed your cfg and database there.  It worked without a problem.

Try downloading a fresh copy of foobar, and completely wipe out your old copy.  Remove the config, the database, everything.  (You can back these up somewhere else if you want.)  See if a completely fresh install will work properly.  I don't know why it's not working for you.

album list?

Reply #12
Thank you  Album list is working  (foo_addall.dll !!!!!! BINGO)

album list?

Reply #13
Wait, was foo_addall causing problems? 

album list?

Reply #14
Yes, I haven't got this plugin. When I add foo_addall.dll album list working fine.
Thank you

album list?

Reply #15
Freaky.  Albumlist doesn't depend on foo_addall.  It shouldn't have affected anything when you added foo_addall.

I'm glad it's working for you, though.