Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [BUMPING] From: How to force the calling order ? (Read 766 times) previous topic - next topic

[BUMPING] From: How to force the calling order ?

Playlist modifications happen synchronously, whereas the playback start request is processed asynchronously. One way to achieve the desired result might be to use the playback queue. You could add the track to the queue using its playlist position, start playback and remove the song from the playlist. Of course you would also have to worry about the state of the playback queue, i.e. whether it is empty. I think that is how I handled it in foo_utils.

Very impressive... You know really a lot! Are you the author of foobar2k?

Your method works very well, however, except one thing:
It seems that I have to decide the next song myself.

Any way to know which song is the next to play in the current playing order (without actually playing it) ?

Thank you.