Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Where can I buy the ATH-ESW10? Second hand is fine. Other good phones? (Read 2791 times) previous topic - next topic

Where can I buy the ATH-ESW10? Second hand is fine. Other good phones?

Hey all I was wondering is it possible to buy the ESW10's anywhere? Second hand is fine as the last mention I could find of them was in 2007! I am after an all round set of cans that handle classical, blues, rock, indie, folk and acoustic material mainly at home with the computer but that can also handle some travel time well. The Audio Technica's seem to be well built and I like their styling. The newer ATH-ESW9 and the ES10 interest me but the ESW9 seems to heavily colour some genres and the ES10 seems a little heavy in bass for classical.

Makes me wish they would bring back the ESW10's as they seems a great all rounder plus if headphones were to get you laid those would be the ones... lol. Any recommendations or recent models that might fit the bill? Also does anyone know if a similar model will be released for next yr it being Audio Technica's 50th B'day.

Cheers.

Where can I buy the ATH-ESW10? Second hand is fine. Other good phones?

Reply #1
Oh... By the way what are peoples opinions on the Beyerdynamic DT1350 or the B&W P5's. Do they compare or are they better than the afore mentioned headphones?