Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Window too big when switching computers with portable install (Read 1671 times) previous topic - next topic

Window too big when switching computers with portable install

i instal foobar portable in my pc/desktop that have widescreen, anyway the resolution was 1360 after that i copy it to my laptop that only have maxiumum resolution 1280, and for some reason foobar still think that its on my pc even after I maximized it the right area was getting cutted because it was too wide for my laptop

any fix for this problem? plz dont tell me to reinstall I already tweak that foobar a lot, to start again from beggining was a pain

Reply #1
That's just how Windows manages it's windows. You should be able to "fix it" by right clicking on  the taskbar and tiling the windows.

Not a fb2k bug.
elevatorladylevitateme

Reply #2
That's just how Windows manages it's windows. You should be able to "fix it" by right clicking on  the taskbar and tiling the windows.

Not a fb2k bug.

but my jdownloader and other portable program work just well, they fit with windows without cutting their own interface

i think you got wrong idea, lets just say right now my playlist column just showing artist, album, date, and title. length and rating is gone and scroll bar as well even though i maximized its window

i checked auto sizing column