Skip to main content

Topic: How to increase the tempo with dbpoweramp? (Read 3243 times) previous topic - next topic

• ceo54
  • [*]
How to increase the tempo with dbpoweramp?
hello people,
    I want to know how to increase the tempo without affecting the pitch using dbpowerAmp, I have searched the DSP's but couldn't find anything to use.
Any help will be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

• Alex B
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #1
I think your only option to adjust tempo with dBpoweramp is to find a VST or DirectX "tempo" plugin that works with dBpoweramp's "DSP Effects & Actions" module. I tried Delaydot's Pitchworks DX plugin, but it didn't work. The conversion stopped to an error.

I'd recommend using an audio editor that has such a feature. In an audio editor you can actually preview the effect. For example, the free Audacity has a "Change Tempo" effect that works fine. The adjusted tempo can be set "by ear" or numerically. Audacity has also support for batch processing disk files through its "Edit Chain" & "Apply Chain" features, if that is what you want to do. The Chain feature is not as advanced as dBpoweramp Batch Converter, but it allows to batch process a bunch of files that are in a single folder.

• ceo54
  • [*]
Reply #2
Thank you for help, I am going out of station today, I will try when i returne