Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Help : M-Audio Sonica Theatre or INDIGO (Read 2654 times) previous topic - next topic

Help : M-Audio Sonica Theatre or INDIGO

Few weeks after I bought the Sonica Theatre 7.1 at USD 97 . I just realized that there is a place in Singapore selling the Indigo card at USD 147 !!!

Shoud I sell my Sonica Theatre and get the Indigo?  I don't think I can sell my Sonica theatre at USD 97 again....is it worth to pay USD 50 - 80 more to get the Indigo?

Thanks advance

Reply #1
I think the Sonica Theatre is pretty good quality. I don't think you will gain any audible improvement getting and Indigo card.

Reply #2
No, although Sonica Theathre looks pretty "cheap", I think it has an impressive audio quality and I'm pretty sure you won't notice any difference in audio playback quality. Personally, I think quality per buck impresses.

Reply #3
Thanks for all the replies. I think I will stay with the Sonica Theatre