Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_mirc no worky (Read 4071 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_mirc no worky

I can't seem to get foo_mirc working. There is no alias sent to mirc. Anyone else get this working?

foo_mirc no worky

Reply #1
same to me. Using mIRC with NoName Script.

foo_mirc no worky

Reply #2
I use it with NoNameScript too and it works perfectly.
/foobar and mirc should recognize it. at least it did for me.

foo_mirc no worky

Reply #3
Well, i had it working with /foobar too :/
only problem is now i had to reinstall my os because it died :\ and now the link to the mirc plugin is gone... i know aimp exists, but its very slow when it updates mirc, the foo_mirc was way better for that :/

can anybody tell me where to find it again? (the link on the general plugin page is dead)

foo_mirc no worky

Reply #4
Yeah, I'm looking for the foo_mirc.dll for ver 6 too. 

I dont like AMIP either, tends to either crash or seriously slow down Foobar which is why I have rolled back to ver 5, where my mirc plugin is still compatible.

If somebody could send me the version 6 plugin, I'd be most grateful. 

foo_mirc no worky

Reply #5
I've rigged up r1ch's winamp/foobar compatibilty crap to make this:

foobar/winamp/dll/thingy

basically its a modified sysreset winamp script, combined with the r1dll winamp compatibility layer used with foobar..  toss the foo* into the foobar directory, and the r1dll into your sysreset directory. then toss the r1dll_addon.ini into your sysrest addon/ directory, then you can load it via the addon manager like the normal winamp plugin.

please note, i didn't bother doing a pile of stuff with it, so its still called the winamp scanner etc... i just did enough to get it scanning foobar instead of winamp..

on the plus side, if you have winamp running instead of foobar, the scanner will still work . the r1dll is pretty sweet that way =D

ill probably leave that link up for a month or so... dont wanna abuse my bandwith too much..