Skip to main content

Topic: Philips MPEG-4 CELP Wideband Speech codec (Read 9584 times) previous topic - next topic

• seba6250
  • [*]
Philips MPEG-4 CELP Wideband Speech codec
Hi

this is my first post on this forum, so at first i want to say HELLO to everyone:)

i'm working at buliding navigation system in my car and i want to change voice guidance for my language...

i found file which is resposible for voice....file name is vsi.img  ,when i open it in HEXeditor in some line is written Philips MPEG-4 CELP Wideband Speech.

My question is it possible to open in some program? i need codec?is it free or i need to buy?

BR

Reply #1
Hi

this is my first post on this forum, so at first i want to say HELLO to everyone:)

i'm working at buliding navigation system in my car and i want to change voice guidance for my language...

i found file which is resposible for voice....file name is vsi.img  ,when i open it in HEXeditor in some line is written Philips MPEG-4 CELP Wideband Speech.

My question is it possible to open in some program? i need codec?is it free or i need to buy?

BR

Hello, do You have some informations about this files ? Thank You.
Andy

• hlloyge
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
BR

You can try to rename the extension to mp4 and open it with VLC player - maybe it will recognise it and reproduce it. Other than that, I can't suggest.