Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Free DSD64/128/256 stereo,binaural & multichannel music session fi (Read 2134 times) previous topic - next topic

Free DSD64/128/256 stereo,binaural & multichannel music session fi

Original info @ Head-Fi Forum.

Site: https://nativedsd.com/

Free DSD64/128/256 stereo,binaural & multichannel music session fi

Reply #1
When i see it right the free download of their "Just Listen" label is only one album and this is some kind of promotional sampler.
So it may be only some nice idea to get some people invited to a new DSD selling portal trying to get its piece of the cake.

I know there are different standpoints about DSD and i admit to be one of the persons that doubts it sense.

Also i am pretty much done with DSD of David Elias Sketti Sandwich productions they sell. It indeed sounds very pure and unaltered but boring and dry. You can hear the semi anechoic studio room sometimes and that doesn't make it more alive.
I only bought his Window album because it was the only way to get DSD material to play around with. When i found some small glitches and clippings in some songs and asked about it i only got some answer that there are no glitches and Korg may be at fault. I never mentioned i ever decoded it using Korg.
Is troll-adiposity coming from feederism?
With 24bit music you can listen to silence much louder!