Skip to main content

Topic: Exact Audio Copy V1.0 beta 1 (Read 37161 times) previous topic - next topic

• greynol
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Exact Audio Copy V1.0 beta 1
Reply #25
LOL.  I have a batch script that maintains entries for two versions that I typically use: V0.95 and V0.99.
13 February 2016: The world was blessed with the passing of a truly vile and wretched person.

Your eyes cannot hear.

Reply #26
I can't rip or do any stuff with the new EAC. I can't make cue files and when EAC should start ripping it just hangs and I have to restart the program. I am on Windows 7 x64 and have a "Optiarc DVD RW AD-7173A 1-04" and I use the drive profile which EAC recognizes which correct offset etc. Anyone else having the same problem? Regards

• Agent69
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #27
I can't rip or do any stuff with the new EAC. I can't make cue files and when EAC should start ripping it just hangs and I have to restart the program. I am on Windows 7 x64 and have a "Optiarc DVD RW AD-7173A 1-04" and I use the drive profile which EAC recognizes which correct offset etc. Anyone else having the same problem? Regards

Same for me on Windows 7 x86. It can play the CD and identify it but when I go to rip, it freezes.

• greynol
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Global Moderator
Reply #28
If you haven't, you should try the official forum since I don't think Andre reads this one.

What drive letter do you have associated with the drive you're trying to use to rip?
  • Last Edit: 15 December, 2010, 03:55:40 PM by greynol
13 February 2016: The world was blessed with the passing of a truly vile and wretched person.

Your eyes cannot hear.

Reply #29
I fresh installed v1.0 and set it up from scratch. Worked great and I loved the album art search and copy to the music folder feature.

No issues yet as I've only ripped a few CDs to WavPack and V1 LAME VBR. I also like the feature of advancing the track numbers on the subsequent discs so it can all be put into one play folder. I had to edit the playlist by combining the separate disc tracks in one file.

Q6600 processor, Win7 x64 Pro, 8GB of memory.

Reply #30
Can anyone hazard a guess as to why, even though I have "Delete WAV after compression" checked, EAC does not delete the WAVs, and furthermore, just to rub it in, gives all my flac files random 9-character filenames starting with #tmp?  (FWIW the WAVs are named perfectly)

• trout
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #31
...EAC does not delete the WAVs, and ...gives all my flac files random 9-character filenames starting with #tmp?

One thing that will cause this is extra characters (like a space) entered at

Compression Options --- External Compression tab --- Use file extension: ________

Make sure the text box has nothing but ".flac"
  • Last Edit: 12 January, 2011, 12:43:25 AM by trout

Reply #32
Thanks, that did the trick

• drattz
  • [*]
Reply #33
no zip file?

• Alexxander
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #34
Unpack the installable .exe file with 7zip

• drattz
  • [*]
Reply #35
Unpack the installable .exe file with 7zip

Which EAC.exe.manifest is installed? The new one does not have the freedb tag section.

• MrSinatra
  • [*]
Reply #36