Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: AKG K324P or Sennheiser CX 300 II (Read 4035 times) previous topic - next topic

AKG K324P or Sennheiser CX 300 II

Hey,

For the last few days I did some research on In-Ear Phones for my new Sansa Fuze. I narrowed my call for those two headphones. Based on review, they are both made on the same factory, however there is a light change in sound quality:

CX300II bass is pretty strong, some say too strong, and the AKG has more "rounded" Mid, Tighter bass and some say overpowering highs..
My music library is quite big. Mainly it's Symphonic Metal (or Metal in General), But I also enjoy World Music, Classical music and even some electronic Music. So, will the CX3000II bass is too strong for me?

Also I only find "Sound Reviews". Anyone can tell me abit on how comfortable or not comfortable are they? Did they hurt your ears after a while? etc.

Thanks

Reply #1
Hey,

For the last few days I did some research on In-Ear Phones for my new Sansa Fuze. I narrowed my call for those two headphones. Based on review, they are both made on the same factory, however there is a light change in sound quality:

CX300II bass is pretty strong, some say too strong, and the AKG has more "rounded" Mid, Tighter bass and some say overpowering highs..
My music library is quite big. Mainly it's Symphonic Metal (or Metal in General), But I also enjoy World Music, Classical music and even some electronic Music. So, will the CX3000II bass is too strong for me?

If these earphones are *that* similar, I'd buy whichever one I could obtain more conveniently and touch up any preference issues with the Sansa's equalizer.  I'm presuming that it is as powerful as the one in my Clip+.

Reply #2
Thats true. I was hoping to get more reviews from people who tried them both about how comfortable are they, quality of material, etc
But I guess it's a win win situation so I'll just pick the the more accessible to me

Thanks!