Skip to main content
Topic: foo_dsp_effect (Read 142290 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_dsp_effect

Reply #375
(...)
Reset buttons should be easy enough to add.

I still can't see small "Reset" buttons for Playback rate Shift / Tempo / Pitch. Can we expect them in not so long future? And how about updating DSP chain config dialogs - to allow there for entering value manually (and then also use "Reset" buttons) ?

Reply #376
What should the reset buttons do, just reset to default DSP settings while they are enabled? They are a 10 minute job, at most.

Reply #377
(...)
Reset buttons should be easy enough to add.

I still can't see small "Reset" buttons for Playback rate Shift / Tempo / Pitch. Can we expect them in not so long future? And how about updating DSP chain config dialogs - to allow there for entering value manually (and then also use "Reset" buttons) ?

See your PM. Check it all works. Setting your DSPs at 0 should allow all samples to be bypassed through the DSP chain.

Reply #378
You haven't updated changelog :) And changes are noticeable I think :)

Reply #380
Foobar2000 with Effect DSP 0.31 and 0.35 on win xp slows down terribly when switching from flac (and maybe another lossless) to another music.  Foobar2000 with Effect DSP 0.22 does not slow down when switching to music with flac. It starts slowing down when you add iir filter to the dsp manager and go with flac.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2018