Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: AACenc 2.1 (Read 4832 times) previous topic - next topic

AACenc 2.1

Psytel AACenc V. 2.1 - built 2002-01-17 - is already available for download at my page.

Regards;

Roberto.

AACenc 2.1

Reply #1
Hopefully this one will encode cleanly, without that gap-stutter at the end of files that I've experienced when trying 2.0 and 2.01.
God kills a kitten every time you encode with CBR 320

AACenc 2.1

Reply #2
Ask Ivan 

BTW, I'd like to know what changed from latest versions.

AACenc 2.1

Reply #3
The gap-stutter at the end of files was present again this time when I played my encoded test clips in winamp.  But then I got smart and decoded the files to wav, and the gap-stutter thing didn't show up when I played those wav files in winamp.  So the problem has got to be with the winamp in_aac plugin.

Edit: I do have the latest winamp plugin installed, the in_aac that is dated 2001-12-28 and came with the Psytel aacenc 2.1 package.
God kills a kitten every time you encode with CBR 320

AACenc 2.1

Reply #4
Get the faad2.0 plugin at my page
It's in the faadbeta.zip file. And was compiled today.

It might help...

AACenc 2.1

Reply #6
AAC encoder was AACEnc 2.1

MP3 encoder was MP3Enc (I think) and LAME

MP2 encoder was TooLame (I tried QDesign but it sucked big time