I think I have found it in code where pygrabber/system is accessed. I will see to it that it works when put in the profile. There is already an existing pygrabber folder with libs and scripts folders in it. Scrips can already be copied over and work. So there won't be the possibility to have an pygrabber folder in the foobar2000 folder anymore......does this change make sense to you?
@wolfsong:What do you mean?
I see.Is that some kind of convention that multiple values are always separated by a semicolon in foobar? Problem is, though, I don't have a song like that, so it would be hard to test it.
have a look at $meta_numhttp://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?ti...ence#Metadata_2
That's an intresting idea. I will test it that way!Edit: I've just tried it out and found a problem with that approach... The thing is I get it as a comma.. unless there is a way to determine it is truly multi value, rather than a comma in the tag, I am forced to first check it as is, and then, if that failed, probably splitting it apart... Hopefully there is a variable that tells me it is multi value.
I'd say preferences only, since the configuration doesn't depend on the song you right click on.Thanks for this component. Am I right in thinking this is the most up to date plugin for searching lyrics?
What do you prefer:
0.3.5.0 Beta: - foo_lyricsgrabber2: - fixed in config windows quite to quiet - added Darklyrics to the providers - added AZ Lyrics to the providers - added LyrDB - removed lyricsplugin until a fix is known - adjusted processbar for "search all"-function - Added support for multi value Artist tags - Added configuration page to preferences - Removed some typos - Moved configuration to preferences - foo_grabber_python: - changed system path to foobar2000 profile0.3.2.0 Alpha: - Context Menu isn't in the legacy commands section anymore - Added "Search All" to the Context Menu to provide a one-click method to search all built-in providers - Compiled against the new SDK (05/21/2010)
http://www.lyricsplugin.com/winamp03/plugi...;title=Somebodyseems to be working for me without any additional parameters, just have to ditch content.php
Thanks for the update. Works beautifully!