Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Is there any soft to compare audio signal output from card? (Read 2069 times) previous topic - next topic

Is there any soft to compare audio signal output from card?

Hi, I'm using a Soundblaster Live 5.1 card on Windows XP with Youp-Pax Ultra VI drivers and I'm very happy how it sounds. I want to update to Win 7 but that drivers don't work on that OS. I'm thinking in using the Kx Project drivers but I want to obtain a similar sound compared with the Youp-Pax. Is there any soft that compares the audio signal output of the sound card and analyses it to obtain some kind of equalization to equal the signals? Many thanks.

Reply #1
I've never used it, but have seen reviews which use the results from Audio Rightmark

Reply #2
Let's see if it do the trick. It seems a great program. Many thanks for the recomendation